Rules regarding the possession and use of personal data
This is to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Rules for the safeguard of personal data") protects individuals and others with regard to the possession and use of personal data.
In compliance with the above-mentioned law, your data will be used respecting the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Leg.Decr. no.196/2003, therefore, we communicate the following information:
- The data provided by you will be used in the performance of our booking services, to respond to requests of information or availability or to newsletter services via our website www.agriturcaveciamalcesine.com
- The data will be handled by our computer system.
- Your data is necessary because without it we cannot make reservations for you, reply to requests of availability, submit the newsletter or provide other information. Refusal to communicate your data will therefore make it impossible to fulfill the contract or process the request.
- Your data will be communicated exclusively to the offices assigned to prepare the reservation contract or process your request. No other use will be made of your data.
The organization in charge of handling your data is:
Società Agricola F.lli Rabagno
Via Navene Vecchia 162
I-37018 Malcesine VR
At any time, you may exercise your rights towards the organization in charge of handling your data, pursuant to art. 7 of Leg.Decr. 196/2003, which for your convenience we print in full here below:
Legislativ Decree no.196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to be informed:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and manner of their use;
- of the logic applied to handling with electronic means;
- of the identity of the organization and person responsible for handling personal data pursuant to article 5, clause 2;
- of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into possession of them as designated agents in the territory of the country, their management or employees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updates, correction or, when interested, completion of the data;
- deletion, their transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including any not essential for the purpose for which they were given or subsequently used;
- confirmation that the operations described in 1) and 2) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or given, unless compliance with this rule is found to be impossible or would necessitate the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right safeguarded.
The interested party may refuse, wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to allow use of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to allow the use of personal data for the purpose of distributing advertising material or direct sales or for market surveys or trade communications.
To exercise such rights, please contact the Data Processors of the processing:
The English version of the Italian law Leg.Decr. no.196/2003 is reported here only with a descriptive purpose. For any legal aspect, the official text is the Italian one.
Cookies are not used to divulge personal information.
The following cookies don’t need approval:
- Technical cookies, i.e. necessary to make the website function correctly and to manage users’ actions. Among these are session cookies, preference cookies, etc.
- Statistical cookies managed directly by the owner
- Persistent cookies enable websites to recall users by saving files for a long period of time on a computer (usually a year or more)
The use of session cookies is strictly limited to divulge tracking of session (consisting of casual numbers generated by the server) to explore the website in a safe and efficient way.
Session cookies used in this website avoid the use of other damaging information to protect users during browsing, and do not allow collecting users’ personal data.
|Sito||Dati dei siti|
The collection of cookies has been carried out through the incorporated tool Google Chrome. Last Update: 24/07/2017
How to disable cookies through browser configuration.
If you wish to have further details on how your browser stores cookies during your navigation, we invite you to follow these links on the relative provider sites.
More detailed information about cookies and their management can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com